Tuesday 9 February 2016

Simply Pure Hydrating Serum | Review

Hello, Lovelies. You might remember from my January Haul that I was very, very eager to try this little beauty. The dry, cold, horrific weather recently (I'm a Spring kinda girl!) has left my already dry skin in a terrible state. Coupled with the poor diet over the Christmas and New Year period and then my birthday days after, I was desperate to try anything and everything with even the tiniest claim to get my skin back to normal. So, how did I get on? Keep reading to find out!


Claims 
"Nourishes and replenishes skin
Developed purely for sensitive skin
Mild, gentle and 100% fragrance free
Hypoallergenic
" (taken from Superdrug website)

Thoughts 
The first thing I want to mention is the packaging. I know it's quite a small thing to be raving over, but I adore the fact this comes with a pump. I just think it's so much easier to use, and more hygienic, too. 
Next, the actual product. In a matter of days, my skin had gone from being so dry I could literally peel it off in places (I know, grim! Sorry!) to only having a few places of slightly dry skin. My nose, mouth and under my eyes are always super dry, but even these areas are curbed. Not normal, but certainly noticeably better. 
I use this first thing in the morning under my usual day cream, and it's quickly become a part of my everyday skincare routine. I reach for this every day without even thinking about it, and I'll definitely be purchasing another bottle when I run out. This definitely lives up to its claims and more! 

Pros 
Super affordable
Lightweight
Hydrates skin amazingly
Doesn't irritate even my sensitive skin!

Cons
I honestly sat for about 10 minutes trying to come up with a con, but I can't think of one!

So, all things considered I would 100% recommend this. It's affordable for almost any budget and it lives up to its claims. What more could you ask for?


Much love, Maxine xo
Follow Me On:

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, this sounds fab! I always get horrible dry patches in the Winter esp under my eyes (which is odd), so I might pick a bottle of this up :)

    Laura x | http://pale-girl-reviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do! It's saving my skin right now! xo

      Delete

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx