Friday 5 February 2016

Recent Skincare Haul | Dry, Sensitive Skin

Hello, lovelies. I'm not sure about you, but Winter has battered my skin. As it always does. So, I've been on the lookout for some new products to get it back to tip-top condition, and I thought I'd share the bits and bobs I've picked up. Again, I've had these in for a while so reviews and such should be up within the next week or two!


First, I'll get the not-technically-skincare product out of the way, Nivea Post Shave Balm, £3.52. I'm sure by now you've heard all the great things about this being an amazing primer, so I absolutely had to pick this up. Even though it's not technically skincare, it kinda still counts y'know? 

Superdrug Eye Makeup Remover Pads, 99p. I like to keep these in to take my eye makeup off, if I'm wearing a matte lipstick, because they get everything off a lot easier than most face wipes, in my experience.

Superdrug Cleansing Facial Wipes, 99p. I've used these before and had good results from them, they remove my makeup quickly and don't leave my skin feeling tight and dry, which is always a plus! 

Nivea Regenerating Night Cream, £4.35. I've used a lot of Nivea skincare in the past and had really good results, so I had to give this a try. It claims to aid your skin's regeneration process overnight as well as giving you a moisture boost, so I'm very excited to try this. 

And, finally these three face masks; Hydrating Sheet Mask £1.29, Chocolate Orange Self-Heating Mask and the Manuka Honey Peel-Off Mask, both 99p. These are all aimed at either dry or sensitive skin, so I thought I'd give them a try. I'm most excited to try the sheet mask. Sheet masks are everywhere at the minute, so I had to get this! I've always had good experiences with Superdrug's face masks, so I'm very hopeful!

I'll post reviews as soon as I've given these a chance to work, so keep your eyes peeled over the next few weeks! 

Much love, Maxine xo
Follow Me On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx