Saturday 30 January 2016

Recent Music Loves | What's Been On Repeat?

Hello, lovelies! We all know by now that I absolutely love listening to music, and it's been a while since I've had a bit of a catch up on what I've been loving, so it's about time that happened eh? There's so much to get through, so let's just jump right in!




One Direction - History.
I've been loving the album as a whole, but this song has absolutely stuck out for me. I've pretty much had it on repeat for the past few weeks, so it's only right that it's at the top of the list! I'm sure most of us have heard this by now, and whether you like 1D or not I think you'll probably like this.



Little Mix - Get Weird.
This entire album is amazing as far as I'm concerned. Rarely do I come across an album where I love pretty much every song on the album, but this is definitely one of those albums. Stand-outs for me have been A.D.I.D.A.S, Hair and Secret Love Song, so they're definitely ones to give a listen to, although I'd recommend the entire album!



Mabel - My Boy, My Town.
I found this song just looking through different Spotify categories and I've been in love ever since. It's such a laid-back, chilled out song. I love listening to it while I curl up with a book, but maybe that's just me! 



Alessia Clara - Seventeen. 
Last, but certainly not least, is this little beauty. I'm sure most of us have heard her first offering - here - once or twice, and this is just as catchy. Now, admittedly, it's been a year or 6 since I was 17 (shh), but I think we can all relate to this song. However old we're getting!


Much love, Maxine xo
Follow Me On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx