Wednesday 27 January 2016

Max Stone - Budapest | George Ezra Cover

Hello, Lovelies! What would Wednesdays been on this blog without a little cover? Now, I was apparently in the minority watching the X Factor this year. I must admit I only stuck with it because I had my favourites. And boy, was Max Stone a favourite. Whatever your feelings on his performances on the X Factor, and even if you didn't give it a watch, I promise you'll adore his version of George Ezra's Budapest. Pinky promise, even!



Right through, that rough, smokey tone to his voice is absolutely beautiful. I don't feel like we got to see this level from him on the X Factor, although of course I could be wrong, but this makes me very excited to see what's next from him. Judging by his twitter there's new, original music coming soon, so keep your eyes peeled for that. I'll definitely be giving it a nod when it finally arrives! 


Much love, Maxine xo
Follow Me On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx