Wednesday 20 January 2016

Alexi Blue - Lose Yourself | Eminem Cover

Hello, lovelies! You may or may not remember that I've featured Alexi Blue here before. I absolutely adore this girl, and combined with one of my favourite musical artists of all time, Eminem, this was guaranteed to be a massive hit with me. 


I love this acoustic version of the song. It brings it to another level, and with Alexi's voice it's a version I'll have on repeat for a while yet! I love her attitude in this video as well, she's one of the few artists I'll actually watch instead of just clicking the link and switching to another tab to do whatever else I was doing (Tumblr. I was most likely on tumblr..). 
Check out her channel here.

Much love, Maxine xo
Follow Me On:

2 comments:

  1. This is such a different take on the original, love it! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx