Monday 5 October 2015

Recent Music Loves

Hello Lovelies! A bit of a lighter post today! My recent music loves. I've been loving a lot of the new music that's been out lately, actually. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like the majority of what's been released the past few months has just been top class. So, here's what's been on repeat for me lately!


First up, the absolutely amazing James Morrison with his newest release Demons. I mentioned in my recent sweater weather tag that his very first album, Undiscovered, has been one of the albums that gets me in the mood for the colder months, and as one of my all-time favourite artists, you can imagine my excitement when I found out he had a new album coming out on the 30th of this month. If I had to pick one song that's been a stand out over the past few weeks, this would be it. You should also check out Higher Than Here, too.


Second up, Jack Garratt's Weathered. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I've been absolutely in love with this lately. I really don't know what else to say about this other than I absolutely adore it, and it you haven't heard it yet, give it a listen. I absolutely promise you'll love it.



Next, R.City feat. Adam Levine with Locked Away. I've got a bit of a soft spot for Adam Levine if I'm being perfectly honest (who hasn't?!) so anything he's even remotely affiliated with is a winner in my book! This is a proper belter for me, one to stick on and sing away to, which is always a good thing right?

Finally, an older song that's creeped back onto my playlist and hasn't been off repeat since. Aron Wright's Build It Better. I first heard this on an episode of Grey's Anatomy (of course!), and I fell in love instantly. It's not a song that I instantly think of, I tend to go through stages with it. I'll have it on repeat for what seems like weeks on end, then I'll forget it exists for months. It's got the same singer-songwriter vibe as Jack Garrat's weathered, and a lot of James Morrison's more mellow stuff, so there's obviously a theme lately!

Leave a comment below telling me what you thought of these beauties, as well as what you've been loving lately! Anything goes.

Much love, Maxine xo
Follow Me On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx