Friday 2 October 2015

Lauren Aquilina Time To Say Goodbye Mid Week Cover

Hello Lovelies! My favourite day of the week, of course, is the midweek cover. I know, it's not technically the middle of the week, but it's the thought that counts right? Right?! I'm quite excited about this song, it's been one of the few songs that I've had on repeat these past few weeks, so it absolutely had to be mentioned asap!



Lauren Aquilina - Time To Say Goodbye. I'm sure the majority of us have heard this version on the advert for the final series of Downton Abbey, and from the first time I heard it I was hooked. It's a beautiful song anyway, I'm sure most will agree, and this version certainly does nothing but add to that. Check out the amazing Lauren's YouTube here.

It's certainly been one that's really got me in the mood for the colder weather. 

Much love, Maxine xo
Follow Me On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx