Sunday 11 October 2015

Grey Day Inspired Face of the Day (Feat. Kaiser!!)

Hello lovelies! I recently realised that I don't think I've ever featured a face of the day on this blog. Considering makeup and my love for it was what brought me to this little corner of the internet, surely that had to be fixed asap? Here's the makeup I've been wearing on this lovely, grey Sunday!

*All products are listed and linked where possible below!


First, I blended the Collection Illuminating Touch foundation in Ivory 2 (£3.99) with a damp Beauty Blender, then I used this Makeup Revolution Protection palette (£6) to correct the redness around my cheeks and the darkness under my eyes. I then used In A Nutshell, the second shade from the right in this Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette (£3.99), all over my lid and under my lower lashline, and took Eclipse, the black shade from the same palette, and dragged it out to a wing on the inner corners of my lower lashline. I finished off with this MUA Eyeliner in Snow White (£1) on my waterline and a coat of this Rimmel Scandeleyes Mascara in Extreme Black (£6.99). After that, I brushed through my brows with this Brow Define brow mascara from MUA in Fair (£2), and used the contour, blush and highlight from the same Makeup Revolution palette to contour and highlight. Then, I finished by lining my lips with this Essence lipliner in In The Nude (£1) and going over with this Essense Lipstick in Come Naturally (£2.30). Et Voila!


And, of course, how am I ever meant to do anything without my main man checking I'm doing it right? 

Leave me links to your recent makeup looks, I love having a nosey through them!

Much love, Maxine xo
Follow Me On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx