Sunday 28 June 2015

Recent Instagram + Where I've Been | May+June Update.

Hello Lovelies! First things first, I've missed you guys! If there's anything I love, it's a good old rant, and the fact you guys sometimes listen is an absolute mystery to me. A very pleasant mystery, though! I know I've been gone for forever, I honestly didn't mean to be gone for so long but sadly life just got in the way. 

I originally planned to take a break until the beginning of June, whilst we got some work done in the house, simply because I wouldn't have the time nor the energy to blog while a constant stream of men trooped in and out of my house and ripped it apart. However, the work just ran over the time we were given (if you follow me on twitter, you'll know I've had a good old rant about them once or twice!), and I was far too stressed with it all to even contemplate picking up a laptop. 

Secondly, not one hour after the men finally left my house, the internet packed up! Just my luck, eh? It's all fixed now, thankfully, and I can stop hammering my phone internet. I thought I'd get back into the swing of things with a bit of an Instagram update type post, links to all social media will be posted at the bottom of this post, as always. 



This month was the 1 year mark of us losing my dog, Goldie. I'm sure you all know about Kaiser, but Goldie was my best friend for 14 years. If there's one show I've been loving more than anything else this month, it would probably by Pretty Little Liars, I'm loving the twists and turns of the new season. If there's one thing that keeps me from straying back to dairy, it's Oatly Oat milk, especially their chocolate drink. Of course, I couldn't have an Instagram post without my little man. June also marked my sister's 33rd birthday, I stayed up well into the early morning trying to make the living room look less like a building site and more like a home again. I only mildly succeeded. This past Sunday I decided to dip dye my hair blue, I originally wanted lilac but of course it was the only colour that was in storage (typical!) so I went with blue instead. And, last but not least, my favourite fotd of this past week. I will be doing a post on this look, mainly because they're all my favourite products lately. 

And, breathe! Sorry this was such a wordy post, considering the lack of excitement in my life recently, there's actually been a lot to catch up on. Feel free to leave your links in a comment below, I'm always looking for new reads. 

Maxine, xo
Follow Me On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx