Sunday 5 April 2015

Weekly Music Favourites | What's Been On Repeat?

Hello Lovelies! It's that time of week again where I sit down and share with you guys what songs I've been loving this week. You may have seen my post recently where I mentioned my Spotify playlist, which allows you to see what I'm adding and listening to on a daily basis. However, these are the stand-out songs for me this week. 



Trouble - Iggy Azalea & Jennifer Hudson. In all honesty I've never been Iggy's biggest fan, but for some reason I just can't stop listening to this song. Maybe it's just really catchy, but it's definitely been one of the songs I've loved most this week. 



Hold My Hand - Jess Glynne. I've been in love with Jess Glynne for quite some time now, and this latest offering of hers is absolutely no different. How catchy is this? It's got such an amazing beat, you find yourself singing it in your head hours later. Amazing. 



House Party - Sam Hunt. This has long since been one of my favourite songs, but this week I've really been feeling it again. Firmly at the top of songs I can call my all time favourites, I can't just listen to this once. As soon as it comes on shuffle, I hit repeat and I can listen to it for the rest of the night. Potentially the most catchy, feel-good song I'll ever feature on this little blog! 
And, that's the end of this week's collection! 

Have you been loving any of these songs this week? What songs have you had on repeat lately? 
Maxine, xo
Follow Me On:

2 comments:

  1. i've never heard any of these! i've been listening to lots of tove lo, years & years, and catfish and the bottlemen :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love tove lo, I haven't heard any of the others though. I'll definitely check them out, thank you! xo

      Delete

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx