Wednesday 8 April 2015

Sophia Karlberg - Crazy In Love Fifty Shades Version | The Midweek Cover

Hello Lovelies! You may remember a few weeks ago I mentioned the lovely Sophia and her cover of Hozier's Take Me To Church. Well, today I'm back with another of her covers that I fell in love with and just had to share with you guys. 


I feel like this may be one of those covers that I certainly can't do any justice to by rambling on about them, you just have to listen to it to understand! Don't forget to follow Sophia on Spotify!

What covers have you been listening to this week? Have you listened to any of Sophia's other covers?


Maxine, xo 
Follow Me On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx