Thursday 9 April 2015

Recent TV Favourites | March 2015

Hello lovelies! As I mentioned in my first TV favourites, I absolutely love TV. It's my little escape, I curl up in bed with Netflix or Sky+ after a long day and it's an hour or two of complete avoidance bliss! So, I thought I'd share the TV shows I've been loving this past month. 


Grey's Anatomy. I mentioned this in my last TV favourites, and it's definitely worth another mention. I've been a massive fan since almost Day 1, and I've basically grown up with the show. We're now on Season 11, but I haven't seen the first few seasons in quite a while, so this past month I've gathered my box sets and I've been marathoning the first couple of seasons. It's been a veritable emotional roller coaster, I've laughed, been angry and cried more than is normal, but it's been worth every second. Definitely the one to sum up March! 


The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. I expected great things from a Tina Fey comedy, and I wasn't disappointed. A Netflix original comedy about a girl who escapes a cult after 15 years and moves to New York City to build a new life. I didn't want to stop watching this, and actually only did when I absolutely had to. Although the comedy is a bit too silly for my tastes normally, I was hooked from the get-go, and I thoroughly enjoyed every episode. Definitely worth a Netflix marathon!


The Returned. Another show I've been loving on Netflix, although this is just a shade more dramatic than the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt! A new episode is put on Netflix the day after it's aired in America, so we're not that far into the series at all. About a town in which dead residents are coming back to life in one week, this is one I instantly fell in love with. This is exactly my kind of TV show, and it's one I'm very excited about. Although we're only a few episodes into series 1, I'm already absolutely hooked. It's definitely the opposite of the light, cheery, sometimes silly Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and is actually quite heavy at times, but certainly still worth a watch.

What TV shows have you been loving this past month? Have you been loving any of the above shows?
Maxine, xo
Follow Me On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx