Wednesday 15 April 2015

Alexi Blue - Love Me Like You Do | The Midweek Cover

Hello lovelies! Another cover for you guys today. I'm sure I'm not alone in my love of this song, I haven't spoken to one person yet who didn't just adore it, so I thought I share one of my favourite covers of this song by a truly amazing lady, Alexi Blue


I love this girl, I haven't heard one of her covers that I've disliked yet, and I imagine it will stay that way for a while yet! I would happily pay money for her music, without a doubt. She is absolutely amazing, and this offering is absolutely no different. If you want to hear more of her music, you can follow her on spotify.

Have you heard of Alexi Blue? What covers have you been loving lately? 

Maxine, xo
Follow Me On:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx