Sunday 8 March 2015

Weekly Music Obsessions | March 2015

Hello Lovelies! I've got the music I've been absolutely loving this week for you today. There's a bit of a mix of old and new songs, which is never a bad thing!




Agape - Bear's Den. I think I found this song via TOWIE, although I could very well be wrong. It's just such a beautiful song, It's one of those lovely songs that just makes you feel things. This has definitely been he song I've had on repeat most this week, and if I could recommend one song from this list, it would be this one.



Earned It - The Weeknd. Do I even have to discuss this song? Everyone I know has just been in love with this song lately, and I get the feeling it's going to be sticking around for quite a while yet!



Bed Peace - Jhené Aiko. I honestly don't even know where to begin with this song. There are songs that you put on and they become background noise. This isn't one of those songs. You just have to pay attention, sing along, tell your friends! I just adore it.

I hope you enjoyed this, please let me know below what songs you've been loving, any new albums or artists you think I'd enjoy! 
Much Love, Maxine xo

Follow Me On:


1 comment:

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx