Sunday 15 March 2015

Weekly Music Loves | Mid March 2015

Hello lovelies! This week has been such a good music week, it's been a tough job to narrow it down to a manageable list! Alas, I've managed it. Without further ado, here are the songs I've had on repeat this week.
 
 
Believe - Mumford and Sons. I've been a massive fan of these guys for such a long time, and I think it's fair to say this is yet another great offering. It's one of those songs that builds, and you're just in your car or making dinner singing along as if you're auditioning for the X Factor! Absolutely brilliant, and if I had to recommend one song this week, this would be it.
 
Make it Holy - the Staves. I feel like every week I describe at least one song as beautiful. And, this is. It's an absolute joy to listen to, the vocals are so pretty, and it's just a really lovely song.
 
 
Meghan Trainor - Credit. If I'm being honest, this entire album should be in the list. But, if I absolutely had to choose a song from the album, I think this would be my favourite. It's just such a fun song, great for singing getting ready for a night out with your friends.
 
And, that's it! I hope you enjoyed it. Please let me know what songs you've been loving this week, I love finding new songs to blast in the shower!
 
Follow Me On:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx