Sunday 22 March 2015

Weekly Music Favourites | What's Been On Repeat?

Hello lovelies! Yet another weekly music favourites post! I've been revisiting a lot of older music this week, so it may not be very new-release heavy. Then again, when is it ever, eh? 

I Gave You All - Mumford & Sons. I feel like this has actually been a very Mumford & Sons heavy fortnight! After I became obsessed with Believe - which I mentioned in last weeks post - I've had their albums on repeat. They're just such easy listening, but I love the build in this song! 

Half Broke Heart - Cam. This is such a feel-good song, I can't stop playing it! If you follow me on twitter, you may or may not have noticed me tweeting the lyrics to this earlier in the week. It's god a very country-pop feel to it, and I just love it. 
Knock You Down - Keri Hilson, Kanye West & Ne-Yo. I feel like everyone loved this back in the day! I go through stages with this song, where it comes in my life and I'll constantly have it on repeat for a week or two, just enjoying reminiscing about my apparently long-lost youth (because I'm 22 going on 80, apparently!), then forget about it for another 6 months. 

Lighthouse - G.R.L. I've actually been a fan of G.R.L.'s music for a very long time, Ugly Heart is definitely a song to listen to, but this is in memory of their former band mate Simone Battle who sadly passed away last September. The video is very moving, and the song is absolutely beautiful.

What songs have you had on repeat this week? Have you been loving any of the songs I've mentioned above? 

Maxine, xo
Follow Me On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx