Friday 6 March 2015

Skincare Routine | Spring 2015

Hello lovelies! Today I've got my skincare routine for you guys. These are products I've been using for quite some time; some for a year or so, maybe longer. They're tried and tested, and products I have to have in my collection.


I've got very dry, very sensitive skin. I've almost always got dry patches around my nose and mouth, and it's so sensitive to new products, it's actually very rare I find a product that does all the things I need it to do, without making my skin worse.



(Excuse the bottle, it was in an overnight bag that suffered an exploding foundation!)

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Toner, £3.99 at Superdrug.

If I'm wearing makeup, which is almost every day, then I'll use the micellar water to remove that. It takes absolutely everything off, from foundation to mascara. You only need the smallest amount and it will take the full face of makeup off. Next, I use the cleansing milk, and rinse that off with a wash cloth and warm water. Finally, I'll use the toner on another cotton pad. 


L'Oreal Triple Active Day Cream, £4.99 at Superdrug.

I use the Avon Anew Clinical cream on an evening, you can add a moisturiser on top but if I'm honest I think that would just feel too heavy, and I feel like I get enough protection from the cream alone. In the morning, I use the L'Oreal Triple Active Day cream. 

*Note: I haven't included the eye creams I use, simply because they aren't available any more. 

I hope you enjoyed this, please tell me below what skincare products you've been loving lately, especially if you have dry skin like me! I'm always looking for new products to try!
Much Love, Maxine xo

Follow Me On:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx