Thursday 12 March 2015

Recent TV Loves | February + March 2015

Hello Lovelies! I've got a series I'm absolutely beyond excited to bring to you guys today: my recent TV loves. I absolutely adore TV, I would watch it all day, every day if I could. So, I thought I'd round up the shows I've been obsessing over recently - new and old - and bring them to you guys. This series will run about once a fortnight/once every 3 weeks, and I am so excited! 



Pretty Little Liars. 
Based around four friends and their 'Mean Girl' friend Alison, and what happens when Ali goes missing and ultimately turns up dead. I'm not alone in saying that I'm absolutely obsessed with this show. I started watching it after being introduced to it by Tumblr right after the first episode aired back in 2010, and I've been hooked ever since. My love for Ian Harding, who plays Ezra Fitz, only ever grows stronger every episode. However, so do the storylines. Just when you think you've got everything figured out, you're hit with another plot twist that just leaves you both on the edge of your seat and absolutely baffled and amazed at the same time. I really can't recommend this enough, but with the warning that the first few episodes/half a season are far weaker than the rest of the show. So, if you watch an episode or two and just think it isn't for you, just give it a little while longer. You'll thank yourself, I promise! 



Grey's Anatomy. 
I'm sure everyone's heard of Grey's Anatomy by now. We follow Dr. Meredith Grey and her fellow doctors' lives, as well as their patients' lives too. This is another show I've been a fan of for a very, very long time. I remember watching this when I was a lot younger, and it's been a show I turn to every week ever since. I've been hooked to the recent April and Jackson storyline (No spoilers, I promise) and I've probably cried more times over this show than all the other shows I watch combined. 




The Undateables.
This is such a lovely show, following people who have a disability in their quest to find love. I have only very recently become a fan of this show, actually. I didn't watch it before the most recent series, but I was hooked from the first episode I watched, and I re-watched the older seasons on Netflix as soon as the new series ended. 


So, these are the top 3 shows I've been absolutely loving the past month or so. Let me know in the comments what shows you've been watching recently, what you recommend and if you like (or hate) anything I've mentioned!
Much Love, Maxine xo

Follow Me On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx