Friday 20 March 2015

My Spotify Playlists | Daily Music Favourites?

Hello Lovelies! I've mentioned before (I'm sure!) that I love my little music posts on this blog. Music is the one thing you can guarantee I'm paying attention to 24/7, and I love sharing my passion for that. I love sharing what's been making me feel thing this week, and also hearing about what other people have been loving. That said, I thought I'd let you guys know about my Spotify playlist(s).



This is the playlist I'll be keeping most updating with just current loves, but of course I'll be adding and changing more public playlists as time goes on; guilty pleasures and all! I know this post is a little bit different, but I hope you guys don't mind! 
Maxine, xo
Follow Me On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx