Friday 13 March 2015

My Beauty Addictions | Tag

Hello Lovelies! Today I've got a tag for you all. I love a good tag, I love reading how much everyone's answers can differ, but also reading people who agree with me and make me feel a bit less daft!

This image was made by the creator of the tag, the lovely Georgina. Don't forget to credit her if you use it!

The idea of this tag is fairly simple: write about 5 beauty addictions you have. I found this tag via the lovely Sarah. So, lets get into these beauty addictions, eh?!

  1. Lipsticks: Of all the collections I have, my lipstick stash is the biggest. I wouldn't even like to hazard a guess how many I own, but it's frighteningly large! And, mostly red. I have this obsession with red lipstick, and I just buy every single one I find, so at this stage I've got at least 3 of every shade, but what can you do?! (Probably just buy less lipsticks, but that's just not very fun, is it?)
  2. Hair Products: This is most definitely my next biggest stash. Although, unlike my lipstick stash, a lot of them are products I've got no intention of using. Much like my skin, my hair is very temperamental. It's typically dry and damaged, but it get greasy at the roots fairly easily if I don't use the right products, it gets weighed down so easily if I use a product that's too much, it's just.. it's a nightmare. Which means I'm constantly trying any and every product I can get my grubby little hands on, but actually like/use maybe 1% of them. Oops?
  3. Skincare: Like I mentioned above, and in previous posts, my skin is very picky. Again, it's typically very dry, but I'm prone to hormonal breakouts around my chin/mouth area which are only ever made worse by heavy creams. This, coupled with the fact it's very sensitive, and the slightest hint of a product not being compatible (literally all of them) I end up with massive, red, sore patches all over my skin, makes it impossible to find skincare that I can use. Which in turn means I end up constantly looking for new products I can love. 
  4. Foundations: One of my biggest insecurities is my skin. I've had a lot of redness on my cheeks for a long time, and I'm really insecure about it. So, I'm always on the lookout for a good coverage foundation, but I'm naturally very pale as well, so getting a foundation that's the coverage I want but isn't too dark is an ongoing battle, but something I'm absolutely obsessed with. 
  5. Eyeshadow Pallettes: Finally, an addiction that at this stage is out of hand. I've got so many eyeshadow palettes now that I must have every shade at least 5 times, but does that stop me obsessing over every gorgeous new release (I'm looking at you, Makeup Revolution!)? No. No, it does not. It's an obsession I've accepted I won't be letting go of anytime soon, and in all honesty that's fine by my (my bank balance might not be quite as accepting, though!).
What are you beauty addictions? I'd love to see your list. Everyone's tagged to do this, leave your link below and share the beauty addictions love!
Much Love, Maxine xo

Follow Me On:

2 comments:

  1. i have a serious lipstick addition! i didnt think it was a problem until people started pointing out how many i had..

    Charlotte Harvs | Fashion Fade Magazine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know them feels! I didn't realise quite how many I had until my sister asked to borrow a red lipstick and I handed her a massive box full of just red lipsticks. The look of horror said it all! xo

      Delete

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx