Monday 9 March 2015

Life According to Recent Instagram | February + March 2015

Hello Lovelies! I've got one of my favourite posts to put together for you guys today: my recent instagram posts! I love Instagram, but I do tend to quickly upload something and then never really think about what I've posted again, so it's nice to just have a look over what I've been loving the past week or two and put them together for you. This fortnight: food and pets!



Top row: Left; Kaiser coming home from his walk, he was very happy to be home again! Middle;An egg salad I had for dinner one night, very healthy and filling. Right; A chicken and vegetable pasta bake. 
Bottom row: Left; Smiter brought me 3 toys to play with, because 1 just isn't enough?! Middle; This was Kaiser at about 6ish months, and again at 2 years old a few weeks ago. He's changed so much, he looks like an entirely different dog! Right; This was Smiter being very dramatic that his new favourite human had gone home, playing dead by the front door!

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did! I hope you guys don't mind it being 90% dogs, either. They're just so cute!
Much Love, Maxine xo

Follow Me On:


4 comments:

  1. Hi! I don't mind the cute dog photos :) great blog! I recently started my own beauty related blog, I would love for you to check it out, x Josune, Your Beauty Script

    ps: Follow back on Bloglovin if you like? :)

    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! I'll definitely check you blog out. xo

      Delete

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx