Wednesday 18 March 2015

AsiaLoveMusiq - Blank Space | Mid Week Cover

Hello lovelies! It is arguably my favourite day of the week today: mid week cover day! I think music might posts might be my favourite posts to do, I listen to music almost 24/7, and I love sharing the songs I've been loving, and hearing what's been important to other people. That said, let's move onto this weeks cover!
 
 
This week it's the lovely AsiaLoveMusiq with her cover of Taylor Swift's Blank Space. I love Taylor Swift, I really do, but ohmygoodness this lovely lady brings such a new energy to this song. When I'm looking for the covers I'm going to post, I ask myself if I'd be willing to pay money for this version of the song, and I would most definitely part with my pennies to pay for this song maybe over Taylor's version! I honestly cannot rave enough!
 
Follow Me On:
 

4 comments:

  1. amazing post !!!


    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx