Friday 6 March 2015

A Massive Hello & Why This Blog | New Blogs + New Beginnings.

Hello Lovelies! I thought I'd make my first post a little explanation of why. You may or may not recognise me from my previous blogs. I've been blogging on/off for 4 or 5 years now, and I honestly love it. Whilst I'm committed. 

So, why this blog and not those? I've had 3 blogs in total. One was much like this one will be; a mix of all the things in life I enjoy (and those I don't!) all in one place, from beauty and fashion, to food, to tv, books and music, all the way through to the things in life we all enjoy. I lost focus. So, I made two separate blogs: one for beauty and fashion, the other for lifestyle. I liked the idea of everything being in their own, rightful, separate places, but if I'm honest I instantly missed having things in one, easy-access place. I lost focus with that blog fairly quickly, and I've been away from blogging for over a year now. I still avidly read blogs, but I feel like for the past year I just haven't been in the right place to really commit to blogging. 

I love blogging, I love having my little space to share my opinions (I have a lot, take my word!). I am passionate about the things I write about: they're things I enjoy away from blogging, things that make me smile even when I haven't been blogging for a year. In terms of what I'll blog about, the answer is everything. My main blogging love was always fashion and beauty, that's what got me into reading blogs. But, I'll be mostly posting about beauty and fashion, music, books, TV and food, with the occasional post about whatever else is on my mind at the time! Please, please let me know what you want to see more of or less of in the comments below the posts. 
Much Love, Maxine xo

Follow Me On:

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of having different blogs for your different themes! :) I've followed you on bloglovin :) Rebecca | www.rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great in theory, but it just wasn't for me! Thank you darling, I've followed you back. Your blog is so pretty! xo

      Delete

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx