Tuesday 17 March 2015

100 Bloglovin' Followers | A Massive Thank You!

Hello Lovelies! I can't quite believe I'm about to write this post, in all honesty I'm in a little bit of shock!


A little over a week ago, I decided to start this little space on the internet to rant and rave about all the things I love and find interesting. Since then, over 100 of you guys have decided that you'd like to see more, and have decided to hit the little follow button. I didn't start this blog with any particular number of followers as a goal - partly because I couldn't imagine one person deciding it was worth a follow - but 100 in a matter of days is just a phenomenal amount! So, from the bottom of my heart I thank you! 

Maxine, xo
Follow Me On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx